Bunnings offers delivery for essential items
Bunnings has launched a delivery service for essential winter items during the COVID-19 lockdown period.
Customers nationwide can now purchase a range of approved products including heaters, insulation, sealants, pest control, fire safety and whiteware, with goods delivered right to their doorstep.
Bunnings NZ director Jacqui Coombes says their team is committed to providing customers with the essential winter items they need to keep their homes safe, dry and comfortable over the lockdown period.
“It’s our priority to support customers during this challenging time in a safe and practical manner,” says Jacqui.
“To ensure the wellbeing of our team, all Bunnings team members who are packing and distributing orders will be adhering to strict hygiene and safe distancing protocols.”
To place an order:
• Make a list of the essential items you need
• Email email@example.com with your order and contact details
• A Bunnings team member will call to confirm your order and arrange payment via credit card or PowerPass Account
• Nationwide delivery will be made in 3-5 working days
• Delivery charges will apply and depend on the size of your parcel and location. Customers will be advised of actual delivery costs when contacted by a Bunnings Team Member.
All essential products offered are in accordance with government guidance and are permitted under the lockdown protocol applied at Alert Level 4 of New Zealand’s COVID-19 response.
Physical stores will continue to stay closed during the nationwide lockdown other than offering collection for essential trade items to trade account holders.